1. This agreement commences once you have completed the joining process
2. Your membership starts immediately unless you select a deferred start date agreed with management (if you are availing of a pre-opening membership rate).
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
4. You must be 16 years or over to join Move Health & Fitness Ltd.
5. Members are expected to act respectfully at all times while using our facilities. Aggressive or unruly behavior towards staff or other gym members will not be tolerated and will result in termination of your membership. The management of Move Health & Fitness Ltd have the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
6. Memberships are not transferable and non refundable.
7. Direct Debit memberships are not transferable from person to person.
8. You confirm you are in full health to the best of your knowledge and will inform a staff member of Move Health & Fitness Ltd. if this changes.
9. In the event of temporary closure due to Covid19 and government restrictions, all memberships are non-refundable. Memberships will be frozen from date of closure until the facility reopens again.
1. All upfront membership fees are collected by Move Health & Fitness Ltd on the date of application.
2. Membership runs from date of joining until the date of term-end.
3. Approximately one month before your membership’s elapses, you will be sent correspondence detailing your expiry date.
4. If a membership is not renewed before its specific renewal date, then it is deemed to have lapsed and you will not be allowed access to the gym’s facilities without payment.
5. Membership may be renewed on payment of the prevailing fee and in accordance with the terms and conditions then in force.
6. To receive the prevailing renewal rate, a member must renew their membership fee before the last day of their membership.
7. DIRECT DEBITS: A Joining Fee applies to all monthly direct debit membership sign ups. All direct debit payments are operated through Stripe.
8. The Joining Fee and the first month’s membership fee is collected by credit/debit card on your membership application date upon joining. Your second monthly membership fee will be collected one month after you have joined and will be collected on the same date (or the closest working day each month of your membership).
9. Direct Debit payments will continue on a monthly basis until you notify management of your wish to cease your membership. Cancellation requests must be sent in writing at least two weeks prior to the Direct Debit collection date and you must also inform your bank.
10. Non-payment of a direct debit payment will result in your membership being automatically cancelled. The monthly fee at the time and the joining fee will apply if you wish to re-join.
11. You agree to advise us immediately of any changes to Member’s Details provided.
12. Move Health & Fitness reserves the right to review or change membership prices.
13. Persons over the ages of 60 qualify for OAP discounted membership rate. Must have valid ID.
14. All members agreed that he/she is over 16 years of age. ID may be requested on membership application.
15. To qualify for a student membership a valid student ID for period of membership must be shown when applying for membership or ID where persons under 18.
16. Memberships covers use of all gym area & changing rooms. Classes are only included in specified memberships. During class times, members are not permitted to use class/team area unless enrolled in said class. Members will be clearly notified of these times.
17. In the event of temporary closure due to Covid19 and government
restrictions, all memberships are non-refundable. Memberships will be
frozen from date of closure until the facility reopens again.
1. All members must check in at reception before use of facilities, attending classes or personal training sessions.
2. For health & safety reasons – coats & bags are not allowed into the gym area.
3. As a member you agree to comply to the rules of the gym. Move Health & Fitness is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of each of its members and staff. Move Health & Fitness will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behavior. Not all terms & conditions are listed in this agreement. We may terminate your membership with immediate effect, without refund, if you breach the rules of the gym.
4. You will take reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
5. You acknowledge and agree that use of the services, facilities, equipment of apparatus of Move Health & Fitness will be undertaken at your own risk.
6. All members must sign a Health Commitment Statement before they use the gym facilities.
7. If you require assistance in using any equipment, please ask a member of our team.
8. Management reserves the right to alter, amend or change the Terms & Conditions and Gym Rules from time to time. The version on our website being the most up to date available.
9. Members wishing to report problems with services at Move Health & Fitness should contact Move Health & Fitness management. (Simply ask at reception)
10. Any damage by members or their guests to equipment, flooring, mirrors etc. will be charged to those responsible for the damage.
Move Health & Fitness will not accept responsibility for any personal loss, damage or stolen articles on the premises.
11. Car parking is provided for your convenience but shared with other businesses within the park. Members must respect parking arrangements with other businesses. Move Health & Fitness does not accept any responsibly for loss or damage to vehicle or any vehicle while on the premises.
12. No smoking or electronic cigarettes are permitted anywhere on the premises.
13. From time to time certain facilities may not be available due to classes, seminars or essentials maintenance. Advance notice of this will be given where possible.
14. Any membership fees not paid on or before the 4th day after the due date, due to late submission or returned cheque or declined credit/debit card charges will result in a €30.00 late fee.
15. If for medical reasons you are unable to exercise you can apply via writing for your membership to be frozen for a maximum period of 3 months. This can’t be arranged retrospectively, and a medical cert must be submitted.
16. Participants involved in any activities offered by Move Health & Fitness may be photographed or videotaped during training for use for promotional use on Move Health & Fitness website/social media or in any editorial, promotional or advertising material produced and/or published by Move Health & Fitness without compensation.
1. All Personal Trainers are independent and operate on a self-employed basis within the gym.
2. You can view all their personal details, individual pricing and qualifications on their personal websites & social media platforms.
3. PERSONAL TRAINERS ARE SELF EMPLOYED. Only Move Health & Fitness APPOINTED Personal Trainers can operate within our gyms and train their clients (who must be Move Health & Fitness members)
4. If you avail of the services of the Personal Trainers, the agreement in place is between you and the Personal Trainer. All sessions are booked and paid for directly to the Personal Trainer. Move Health & Fitness is not responsible and does not receive any fee for sessions or transactions between you and the Personal Trainer.
5. Please be aware of your rights and entitlements as a consumer when purchasing the sessions with your Personal Trainer.
Your personal Trainer must:
1. Provide you with a receipt for all payments.
2. Be registered as self-employed and be fully tax compliant.
3. You have the right to receive a refund from the Personal Trainer if the Personal Trainer does not/cannot provide you with the number of agreed and paid for sessions that you have signed up to.
Move Health & Fitness - Gym Rules
1. Members are deemed to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of membership.
2. The Membership access process and Member usage is monitored at all times to ensure the safety and security of our Members.
3. Any unauthorised access will result in membership cancellation.
4. Memberships are for the sole use of the member to whom it was issued. It may not be passed on to anyone else. Any misuse of your membership will result in the immediate termination of your membership.
5. For safety reasons, it is essential that the correct attire is worn when exercising i.e. suitable, comfortable exercise clothing and footwear.
6. Appropriate footwear is to be worn at all times on the gym floor. Only appropriate gym footwear is allowed. No football boots or sandals are to be worn.
7. As a courtesy to other members and for hygiene reasons we strongly suggest a small gym towel should be carried to wipe down equipment after use. Paper towels are available and should be used to wipe down equipment after use.
8. All dumbbells and plate discs must be returned to the racks after use.
9. Class attendance numbers are monitored and classes with low numbers may be removed from the timetable.
10. Last showers are 30 minutes before closing time. Members / Guests must vacate the building no later than the official gym closing time.
11. Members must inform Move Health & Fitness of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers.
12. Any incident or accident should be reported immediately to the Manager in charge.
13. The Management reserves the right to amend, change the gym rules at their sole discretion.
14. Move Health & Fitness reserves the right to vary the opening hours, without prior notice, as considered necessary for the proper operation of the gym.
15. In the event of a member wishing to withdraw membership if a change of opening hours does not suit, a proportionate refund of the annual subscription can be given if requested.
Fire Evacuation Plan
In the event of discovering a fire, please follow the following procedures:
1. Leave the building by the nearest available exit.
2. DO NOT stop to collect personal belongings.
3. DO NOT return to the building until authorised to do so.